Hocutt-Ellington Memorial Library Advisory Board
The Town of Clayton Library Board holds meetings throughout the year to determine the direction in which the library can best serve its patrons.
The Library Board is an advisory body to our municipal library which is funded by the Town of Clayton. The Board will serve as a liaison between the Library Department, Town Manager, Town Council, and community. The Board will consult/advise the Library Director, Town Manager, Deputy Town Manager and Town Council in matters affecting library policies, programs, finances, and as well as any other issues related to the library.
View the Calendar for 2023 (PDF); everyone is welcome to come to these board meetings.
The board meets on the third the Thursday of every month at 5:00 pm at the Hocutt-Ellington Memorial Library in the meeting room.
- Find out more about the Duties of the Library Advisory Board
- Access the Advisory Boards page to learn more about our advisory board openings! If you have great ideas you want to share, have skills you feel would benefit the community and have the willingness to give your time and energies to making this community great, please get involved and apply to serve on an advisory board.
- Julia Curran (ETJ), Chair - Term Expires December 31, 2023; Serving Since June 2021
- Eugene Wheeler (TL), Vice-Chair - Term Expires December 31, 2023; Serving Since October 2021
- Makayla Walden (TL) - Term Expires December 31, 2023; Serving Since September 2022
- Etheleen Eason (TL) - Term Expires December 31, 2023; Serving Since February 1991
- Katie Turnbull (TL) - Term Expires December 31, 2024; Serving Since January 2022
- Amber Revels-Stocks (TL) - Term Expires December 31, 2024; Serving Since January 2022
- Lucy Bianchi (TL) - Term Expires December 31, 2025; Serving Since January 2023
- Cynthia Wood (ETJ) - Term Expires December 31, 2024; Serving Since September 2022
- Victoria Privette (ETJ) - Term Expires December 31, 2024; Serving Since April 2022
- Michael Sims, Council Member
Member Tag Definitions
- TL: Inside Town Limits
- ETJ: Outside Town Limits, but inside Extra Territorial Jurisdiction planning boundary